Monday 27 October 2008

Isolated

Well, things have come a messy pass. Having recently returned from Scotland I find that there has been a civil court case held against me by my former employers. What is annoying is that I received no communication that this was going through. It was all done in my absence. Having contacted my solicitors they now inform me that it a civil matter and something they do not deal with. There is mention of court costs to the sum of several thousand pounds. Well, someone has fallen flat on their face there. My flat is devoid of almost all furniture. There is not even a bed, only my mattress. There is no cooker, microwave or fridge, only a chair. The few items of any value are my lap top and tv. The tv is a basic 14" thing. My lap top is the one thing of any intrinsic value, in that it is my window out in to the world. Obviously, to me my outdoor stuff is of more value. Monetary wise it is not worth that much at all. Having spent time trying to find out where I actually stand in all this, I am left feeling very isolated. One thing people can be assured of, I will not voluntarily let any bailiffs through the door. As it is, when I go away any time my lap top and a few other bits will not be left in the flat. If anyone come knocking at the door looking for cash things may well turn nasty.

1 comment:

John Hee said...

Sounds like a plan to me Dawn